SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Good planning is part of every successful supply chain
Based on our many years of experience in logistics and manufacturing, as well as in the entire SAP ERP environment, we offer solutions for your supply chain, in all sectors and suitable for medium-sized companies.
The All-for-One portfolio ranges from the developmentof customer-specific SCM strategies to the systematic analysis and optimization of structures and processes to the design and implementation of SCM solutions based on SAP IBP and extended planning in SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management.
- The supply chain becomes the company's growth engine
- High degree of customization and still in sap standard software
- Scalable solutions through functional extensions
- Simultaneous growth of business processes and the IT landscape
- Customer-specific products with the shortest possible delivery time
- Mapping of multiple locations (factories/distribution centers)
- Involvement of customers and suppliers in strategic and operational planning
Supply Chain Planning in SAP
On the SAP side, supply chain planning is dominated by two tools: SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Extended Planning in SAP S/4HANA (the former PP/DS), which complement each other optimally even in daily planning:
With SAP IBP you can map the approximate planning of all areas -distributionplanning, sales planning, etc. - and coordinate them in real time: this gives you reliable information about what needs arise, when and at what points in your network, to serve your customers accurately.
extended planning in S/4HANA (former PP/DS),
You can use these parameters in advanced planning in S/4HANA for detailed production planning: with detailed planning, you make sure that the determined quantities are in the right place at the right time.