"At home with All for One Steeb" - a homestory / employer branding campaign to fill 100 positions
Filderstadt, 02 May 2018 - At home with Lars Landwehrkamp, spokesman of the board of All for One Steeb AG. In his kitchen, with his son. At the pinball machine. In front of the goal wall. At the stove. A CEO with a difference. At home with Annika, SAP consultant and passionate boulderer, in her flat share. At home with Matthias, team leader marketing, organist and father of three daughters. At home with Stephan, head of technology consulting, who spends his free time working on his classic car. The authentic look behind the scenes shows the very private side of All for One Steeb and lets you experience how life and work are in harmony. With the emotional and visually stunning corporate influencer campaign "At Home with All for One Steeb", the leading IT and consulting company is now looking for new employees. The company, which stands for digitization in medium-sized businesses, has a total of 100 positions to fill.
"Relying on employees as brand ambassadors is not a rocket science; other companies do it too. But showing people in their private lives, their home, their environment, their life - that is a strong message. After all, this immersion in privacy is based on a corporate culture and ultimately a relationship of trust, both of which cannot be bought. This is real," stresses Lars Landwehrkamp, spokesman of the board of All for One Steeb AG. "We have invested a lot in the new employer branding measures - including lifeblood - because they are an important part of our recruiting strategy," Landwehrkamp explains. The campaign, which will be launched in week 18 on all channels relevant to the recruitment process, is broadly based: it includes a new employer video, recruitment clips, an e-book, new digital job and HR ads, as well as the revision of the employer-related social media channels and the career section of the website.
At home with All for One Steeb - the five new recruitment clips:
- Matthias, Team Leader Marketing
- Annika, SAP Consultant
- Stephan, Head of Technology Consulting
- Sandra, sales marketing
- Daniel, system administrator
More than a job. A piece of home. Working at All for One Steeb means:
- Exciting projects in the mid-market and upper middle class - with world market leaders and hidden champions
- Flexible working hours in a lived home office culture, time value accounts for time off, part-time contracts
- Individual development opportunities with career models
- Organized exchange of knowledge with experienced colleagues
- Interesting benefits such as massages, resilience training, joint Meet & Eat
- Family service - professional support for small everyday hurdles and in difficult phases of life