In order to optimize our website for you and to continuously improve it, we use cookies. By continuing to use the website, you consent to the use of cookies. For more information on cookies, please refer to our Privacy Policy.
Content Page Introduction

Ad-hoc: Final Figures for 2014/15 / Adjustments to Prior-Year Figures

Sales: EUR 241.6 million (+11% over prior year) / EBIT: EUR 19.3 million (+43% over prior year) / Earnings after tax of EUR 11.5 million (+52% over prior year) / Correction of error in accordance with IAS 8 / Guidance for 2015/16 confirmed

Filderstadt, 14 December 2015 – The supervisory board of All for One Steeb AG today approved the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2014/15 (1 Oct 2014 to 30 Sept 2015). Sales in the financial year 2014/15 increased 11% to EUR 241.6 million (2013/14: EUR 217.2 million). The EBIT clearly outperformed this rise in sales by improving 43% to EUR 19.3 million (2013/14: EUR 13.5 million). As a result the EBIT margin was 8.0% (2013/14: 6.2%). The EBT posted a plus of 49% and thus increased to EUR 16.1 million (2013/14 adjusted according to IAS 8: EUR 10.8 million). Earnings after tax improved from EUR 7.5 million (2013/14 adjusted according to IAS 8) to EUR 11.5 million for a gain of 52%. Earnings per share were EUR 2.30 (2013/14 adjusted according to IAS 8: EUR 1.52). Total assets were EUR 168.0 million on 30 September 2015 and reflect an increase of 9% compared to the prior year (adjusted according to IAS 8). The equity ratio was 32.0% as at 30 September 2015.

Correction of Error in Accordance with IAS 8

While preparing the consolidated financial statements as at 30 September 2015 (IFRS), and with respect to the acquisition of a majority interest (60% of the shareholdings) in OSC AG with an effective date of 1 November 2012 (date of initial consolidation), it was determined that the purchase of the remaining shares (40% of the shareholdings) that was agreed for 1 October 2016 was treated incorrectly. In accordance with the recommendation of the consultancy working for the company, the acquisition of the remaining shares (40% of the shareholdings) as at 1 October 2016 that was agreed to in November 2012 was not classified as an unconditional forward contract and consequently not recognised in All for One Steeb AG’s liabilities, but was reported instead under non-controlling interests. The correction of this error has led to a change in the prior-year figures.

As a result, purchase price liabilities in the amount of EUR 4.6 million must be reported retrospectively as at 1 October 2013 along with purchase price liabilities of EUR 5.7 million reported retrospectively as at 30 September 2014. On the other hand, the non-controlling interests for this transaction previously reported in the amounts of EUR 4.0 million (1 Oct 2013) and EUR 4.6 million (30 Sep 2014) were fully eliminated. The reduction in non-controlling interests as at 30 September 2014 decreased the equity ratio to 30.3% as at 30 September 2014.

The financial expenses in income statement for the financial year 2013/14 increased by EUR 1.2 million as a result of the reclassification and adjustment of the purchase-price and dividend obligations. For this reason the EBT 2013/14 declined by EUR 1.2 million from approximately EUR 12 million to EUR 10.8 million. The earnings per share 2013/14 decreased from EUR 1.63 to EUR 1.52. The liquidity situation was not affected. The EBIT 2013/14 remains unchanged at EUR 13.5 million.

The adjustments to the prior year (2013/14) made in accordance with IAS 8 have no impact on the current outlook for the company. Revenues for 2015/16 are expected to be between EUR 255 and 265 million with an EBIT of from EUR 17.5 to 19.5 million. Potential economic setbacks present a major risk to achieving these projections.

All for One Steeb AG will be publishing its consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2014/15 as scheduled in conjunction with its financial results press conference on 16 December 2015.