ORCHESTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF HYBRID, MULTI-CLOUD LANDSCAPES
The IT landscape is becoming increasingly diverse at most companies. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, on-premise systems and hosting models run adjacently. Complexity is rising for handling, operations and integration and this is eating up an increasing amount of resources. We handle orchestration on your behalf and ensure uninterrupted, end-to-end processes across the cloud and application divide.
- design and operation of cloud and other interfaces
- automated job scheduling and monitoring for cross-application processes
- cloud-architecture consulting with the focus on Microsoft Azure and SAP Cloud Platform
- Provision of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services (e.g. Azure and SCP) as a managed service We act as your single point of contact, including a personal, German-speaking contact person and support.
- you benefit from our close partnerships with the providers and technology providers such as SAP, Microsoft, NetApp or Cisco.
YOUR PROCESSES MUST RUN - END-TO-END
Hybrid cloud landscapes are not typically planned: they are established via business requirements. Your divisions and specialist departments are increasingly leveraging applications and processes from the cloud, in line with your requirements. From an IT perspective, data security must be guaranteed, while avoiding individual silos so as to ensure end-to-end processes.
We would be happy to advise you using our distinctive process experience on the selection and implementation of applications, and their challenging design using e2e processes across multiple applications and all cloud reference models. One example of this is "Next-HR". Here, we connect SAP HCM and the SuccessFactors cloud solution to the solution suite for HR that we provide from our German data centres. Another example is SAP Hybris Sales Cloud, which you can use to connect sales teams or subsidiaries to your central SAP system.