OPTIMISING AND FURTHER DEVELOPING SAP
We help you analyse your processes, design new processes and discover possibilities for digitising or automating existing processes. Of course, we also talk you through how to map the processes optimally in your IT systems and SAP applications. We handle consulting and implementation for new applications or modules.
Our industry competence and our experience from 2,000 customer projects is found here: our add-ons cover those functions that are unavailable in the SAP Standard or are mapped awkwardly. Our goal is to simplify and accelerate daily interactions with SAP.
CARVE-IN / CARVE-OUT
Mergers and acquisitions, or the sale of parts of a business, mean corresponding adjustments to the SAP landscape. Whether this be the extraction of individual company codes or splitting clients, transferring legal units or processes, data cleansing or migration: we advise you on the necessary steps and implement them for you on request.
Do you want to connect your international locations to your central ERP, and harmonise processes and key figures? Let us support your global roll-out. A number of different models are possible, each tailored to the subsidiary and the different roles often found (sales and distribution, production, services, etc.). By the way, we are a member of United VARs, the leading global alliance of SAP partners, allowing us to be represented in over 90 countries.
We extend the SAP Standard, adjusting it for your individual needs with customer development. This may include additional fields, sophisticated process enhancements, forms or the automation of previously manual substep in the process: let our experienced developers handle either all or some of the development in your project.
ANALYSING AND OPTIMISING PERFORMANCE
In the case of around 90% of SAP systems in a single company, there is considerable room for technical improvement in their performance. Naturally, this is not always a necessary step, but it does become necessary when operations are interrupted by performance problems, or users are hindered in their daily work, and as a result daily business processes suffer. We offer comprehensive services with respect to analysing and optimising SAP system performance.
MANAGED SERVICES, APPLICATION SERVICES, SUPPORT
At many companies, SAP operations involve a substantial number of IT resources. We relieve these resources with the following:
- business service management: process adjustments, coordinated directly with your specialist departments on request
- legal and compliance service management: implementation of legal requirements in your IT, including application adjustments and employee training
- application maintenance: handling change requests, service requests, Customizing or access management requests
- application lifecycle management: keep your applications up to date - always
- application hosting and outsourcing: operate your SAP systems and other applications on your infrastructure, in our data centres or in the cloud
- support and help desk: 24/7 help desk and premium support for key users
- security services: identity and access management, application monitoring 24/7 to prevent authorised access
- SAP expert placement: whatever you need, be it leasing personnel or remote services