Senior SAP EWM Support Consultant (m/f/d)
THAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- Full ownership of the support tickets in the EWM process area, work together with other teams like e. g. MM, PP and development teams, to resolve the tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
- Understanding the SAP EWM architecture, technical possibilities and limitations and give functional/technical advice if needed
- Support ABAP or SAP technical development in EWM as needs
THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU
- Challenging and varied activities with successful world market leaders and hidden champions
- A lot of flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility in daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential at the No. 1 in the German HCM market
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development paired with our company academy and further development prospects with the group of companies
- 20 days vacation and other constantly growing benefits
- Attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (including home office)
- A secure, valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in Computer/Software Engineering or related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the SAP EWM Module and minimum 6 years in the MM/SD/WM area
- Deep functional knowledge of SAP EWM’s capabilities
- Must have experience in Configuration and solution design of Process Strategies, PPF, and Warehouse Structures. Experience in day to day support in EWM area like queues monitoring, goods issue/receipt problems, packaging, deliveries, handling units etc.) and providing minor enhancements
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Good English skills required (professional level). German nice to have.
- Ability to work independently as well as multi-task
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
ABOUT ALL FOR ONE STEEB
Us: A dedicated community of more than 2,700 transformation- and integration experts, New Work advocates, cybersecurity specialists, big data- and business analysts, industrial IoT engineers and consultants working in SAP, Microsoft, and IBM environments. A a leading consulting- and IT-group, we bring together strategy- and management consulting, process consulting, industry expertise, and technological know-how, providing both IT consulting and -services under one roof. We serve and support more than 3,000 customers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with their company transformation as well as the development of their competitive position.