(Senior) Sales Manager Employee Experience (m/f/d)
AreaSales & Marketing
LocationBexbach, Bielefeld, Buxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Leipzig, Munich, Oldenburg, Ratingen, Rosenheim, Weingarten
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- Everything in your hands: As a Senior Sales Manager with us, you are responsible for the implementation of all sales activities within the sales cycle, from initial contact to contract negotiations to closing deals with new and regular customers.
- Thinking about tomorrow: You develop exciting sales strategies with your colleagues from the sales, pre-sales and consulting teams. You also plan and execute sales activities together with our marketing and partners to build a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Your personality counts: Through your empathetic nature, you build trust with customers and partners. This is how you manage to convince mid-sized companies of our product, consulting and service portfolio - with a focus on SAP solutions in the area of Employee Experience/HR.
- Be an advisor: As part of an active support and comprehensive consulting of selected customers, you work together in the account team as well as with the partner "SAP" and inspire our customers.
- Networking with passion: You network with potential customers, maintain a sustainable chain of contacts and thus win new customers in the SME sector.
- HR at heart: Your technical sales focus is on the Payroll, Time Management and HR Administration processes with the respective solutions in SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A team with a lot of spirit & heart: We have a place reserved for you, because someone like you is definitely still missing!
- Passion for sales: We burn together for our customers, even if it is sometimes challenging - we are honest with you :)
- Our own Empleox culture: We work every day to live our 7 values - appreciation, cohesion, passion, entrepreneurship, freedom, sustainability and innovation - instead of just having them on paper. Ask us about it.
- Being part of something bigger, pursuing a shared vision as a team and being carried by people - seriously, that's what we promise you!
- A lot & even more: A lot of interesting and versatile challenges, in which you can find fulfillment as well as create and grow.
- Of course we also have this for you: Flexibility and work-life features - whether working hours, state-of-the-art equipment, benefits or home office - with us as one of the largest SAP partners worldwide.
- You've experienced many situations in sales and with customers - and you definitely want more of the same.
- It doesn't matter if you have grown up directly in sales, in business development, as a service advisor or in consulting - the main thing is that you are very experienced in forming strong relationships with our customers.
- Your heart beats for sales, you want to inspire people and make our sales better and better as part of Empleox. Therefore you are able to manage complex sales projects and bring modern sales knowledge.
- Ideally, you feel at home in the HR world: HR professionals trust you :)
- Your empathy and communication skills (in German and English) open up the people around you.
- You have a genuine interest in people and are authentic in your nature - and therefore also a reliable team player who wants to win with and in the team.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About Empleox GmbH
We a leading IT service provider for SAP HCM/SF in the DACH region, a Trusted Advisor for internationally operating medium-sized companies in the German language region, as well as a certified implementation partner of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur. We are convinced that people make a difference and thus aim to create the best-possible employee experience for the staff or our customers. We stand for comprehensive HR process expertise, experience, as well as passion for HR. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 250 employees
More than 1,000 customers