Senior Consultant SAP EDI (m/f/d)
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You are the first contact person for our customers for consulting and implementation of EDI projects, e.g. in the context of a digitization strategy or SAP implementation (planning, controlling, implementation, key-user training as well as the support of our medium-sized customers - this also includes the typical work around the necessary mappings).
- After the implementation at the customer's site, you typically continue to support them with current topics or future challenges in the context of digitization or EDI topics with various business partners (this can also take place within our A41 support organization at second/third level)
- As part of a strong EDI team, you will support with your ideas and experience on the further development of our own EDI system (EDI Cloud on SAP BTP) as well as EDI services towards the customer.
- In the context of small-scale projects such as rollouts in the context of eInvoice (XRechnung, FatturaPA etc.), you will work closely with colleagues from the specialist department/module consulting to be able to implement an optimal EDI process for the customer. The typical on-call duty required in the context of SAP projects rounds off your job profile.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Challenging and varied activities with successful world market leaders and hidden champions
- A lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development paired with our company academy and further development prospects with the group of companies
- 20 days vacation and other constantly growing benefits
- Attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (including home office)
- A secure, valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
- A good degree, ideally in the field of business informatics, computer science and/or technical training with a focus on IT
- In the course of your many years of experience in the area of SAP EDI, you have acquired extensive experience with EDI connections (OFTP2, AS2, web services, etc.) as well as the creation, maintenance and testing of mappings (knowledge of XSLT is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of the SAP modules SD/MM, EDI-specific SAP transactions and/or industry-specific process knowledge in the automotive, retail or consumer goods industry with a focus on EDI should be available
- You distinguish yourself in EDI projects through strong communication and moderation skills, customer orientation as well as social competence
- You bring analytical thinking, a structured approach, creativity and fun in solving new tasks, very good English skills and good German language skills (as a plus)
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
ABOUT ALL FOR ONE STEEB
Us: A dedicated community of more than 2,700 transformation- and integration experts, New Work advocates, cybersecurity specialists, big data- and business analysts, industrial IoT engineers and consultants working in SAP, Microsoft, and IBM environments. A a leading consulting- and IT-group, we bring together strategy- and management consulting, process consulting, industry expertise, and technological know-how, providing both IT consulting and -services under one roof. We serve and support more than 3,000 customers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with their company transformation as well as the development of their competitive position.