SAP Developer (m/f/d) Application Management Services
LocationBuxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Munich
THAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You analyse and evaluate customer requirements, which you also implement technically.
- You will be responsible for creating reports, dialogue programmes, lists or forms, etc. You will develop concepts for the transfer of external data and interfaces and implement them professionally.
- Your work is rounded off by your support of the Application Management Services Development team and the processing of incoming tickets from our customers.
- This involves development across all modules
THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the SAP development environment on ECC 6.0 or S/4 HANA.
- Your very good knowledge of programming with ABAP, ideally also of Web DynPro for ABAP or ABAP Objects distinguishes you- Furthermore, you have knowledge in the areas of ALE/IDOCs, workflow, data transfer as well as the connection of non-SAP systems
- Independent and result-oriented work is important to you
- You are interested in new technologies and are inquisitive
- Collaboration with exciting top companies, global market leaders and hidden champions
- An experienced team with over 100 SAP development experts
- Close cooperation with SAP and new topics such as S/4HANA
- Flexible working hours including mobile working as well as other benefits tailored to your needs
- A great working atmosphere with a lot of creative freedom
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
ABOUT ALL FOR ONE STEEB
Us: A dedicated community of more than 2,700 transformation- and integration experts, New Work advocates, cybersecurity specialists, big data- and business analysts, industrial IoT engineers and consultants working in SAP, Microsoft, and IBM environments. A a leading consulting- and IT-group, we bring together strategy- and management consulting, process consulting, industry expertise, and technological know-how, providing both IT consulting and -services under one roof. We serve and support more than 3,000 customers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with their company transformation as well as the development of their competitive position.