(Senior) Consultant Cloud and Collaboration (Skype for Business & Telephony) (m/f/d)
AreaTechnical Consulting & Managed Services
LocationBielefeld, Buxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Leipzig, Munich, Oldenburg
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You accompany our customers during the transformation and define cloud-based collaboration concepts
- You support from the analysis of existing Skype for Business and Teams environments to the design, architecture and configuration of hybrid environments
- You accompany all project phases: Planning, conception, implementation and adoption of change management
- During operation, you are an important technical contact for your customers in all questions
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A committed and dynamic team with the will to become better and better.
- An organized exchange of knowledge with experienced experts
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home office, 30+1 days of vacation and benefits tailored to the needs of our employees
- Tailored development opportunities (soft skills and technical training) within our career models
- Low travel times
- A great working atmosphere: characterized by personal responsibility, a lot of creative freedom and a great team spirit
- You have sound experience in topics such as Skype for Business and telephony and are also familiar with Teams and Exchange.
- Your high level of empathy for colleagues and customers as well as your willingness to think outside the box are your distinguishing features.
- You enjoy never standing still, always learning new things and taking on new challenges.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About All for One Group SE
Us: A dedicated community of more than 2,700 transformation- and integration experts, New Work advocates, cybersecurity specialists, big data- and business analysts, industrial IoT engineers and consultants working in SAP, Microsoft, and IBM environments. A a leading consulting- and IT-group, we bring together strategy- and management consulting, process consulting, industry expertise, and technological know-how, providing both IT consulting and -services under one roof. We serve and support more than 3,000 customers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with their company transformation as well as the development of their competitive position.