SAP Basis Consultant for Technology Projects (m/f/d)
AreaTechnical Consulting & Managed Services
LocationBielefeld, Buxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Leipzig, Munich, Ratingen, Weingarten
THAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- Within the service desk, we support our customers, particularly in the event of disruptions to SAP system landscapes, and assist you with the installation and maintenance of SAP systems and the associated middleware components
- You manage and develop our customer relationships based on partnership
- You implement corrections, plan release upgrades and take care of installations, updates and patches - in close cooperation with our Basis consultants.
- You always keep an eye on the respective Service Level Agreements (SLA) with our customers and ensure the implementation of a defined escalation process in case of non-compliance.
- In the SAP Technology Projects team, you will develop system solutions for business-critical areas with a special focus on data security and encryption technologies.
THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU
- A committed and dynamic team with the will to be the market leader in the German-speaking area
- An organized knowledge exchange with experienced experts
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working, 30+1 days of vacation and benefits tailored to the needs of our employees
- Tailored development opportunities (soft skills and technical training) within our career models
- A great working atmosphere: characterized by personal responsibility, a lot of creative freedom and a great team spirit
- In addition to a successfully completed vocational training or a degree, you have several years of practical experience in SAP Basis consulting or SAP Basis support
- You have experience in supporting customers or specialist departments in SAP Basis operations: administration, support and monitoring
- You attach great importance to a trusting and cooperative relationship when advising customers
- Good German language skills are a prerequisite for advising customers from the German-speaking DACH regions
- Your strengths lie in recognizing problems, analyzing their causes and finding possible solutions
- Team spirit, the ability to work under pressure and the necessary flexibility to react quickly to new requirements are a matter of course for you.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
ABOUT ALL FOR ONE STEEB
Us: A dedicated community of more than 2,700 transformation- and integration experts, New Work advocates, cybersecurity specialists, big data- and business analysts, industrial IoT engineers and consultants working in SAP, Microsoft, and IBM environments. A a leading consulting- and IT-group, we bring together strategy- and management consulting, process consulting, industry expertise, and technological know-how, providing both IT consulting and -services under one roof. We serve and support more than 3,000 customers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with their company transformation as well as the development of their competitive position.