SharePoint Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
DepartmentIT Service & Support
Professionals, Young Professionals
It's nice when you can say like Serhat: „I feel home here“. And in fact, that's what working at All for One Group is all about. Sure, All for One Group, as a leading consulting and IT group, stands primarily for process consulting, technology consulting and management consulting. It offers exciting tasks and projects related to business IT from SAP, Microsoft and IBM. And yet: if you ask our more than 2,500 colleagues, it is precisely this unique spirit, the great cooperation and for one another that makes them say: „The All for One Group is a piece of home“.
Become part of the All for One Group.
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Senior Consultant (m/f/d) to join our team in Istanbul.
MORE THAN A JOB - THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU:
- As a member of one of our support teams, you are a competent contact person for our customers with a focus on Microsoft SharePoint, Power Platform and other modern Microsoft technologies.
- You advise our customers in the SharePoint and Power Platform environment and implement the designed yourself
- Automation of recurring tasks with the help of PowerShell, Nintex Workflows, Power Automate etc.
- As a caretaker you always give our customers the feeling to be in the first place
- Processing and tracking of tickets in our ticket system
- Compliance and monitoring of existing service level agreements
- Analysis and optimization of processes
YOUR PASSION – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Experience in administration and migration of SharePoint Server 2013-2019/online
- Deep expertise in Microsoft technologies (e. g. Power Automate, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 etc.)
- Automation using PowerShell scripts and flows (Nintex Workflow and Power Automate)
- Experience designing and implementing SharePoint forms (Nintex Forms and Power Apps)
- A high level of comprehension, willingness to learn and an analytical way of working
- Distinct ability to work in a team and enjoy working out joint solutions for our customers
- Desirable, but not required: experience with RPA solutions
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, German is a plus
IT FEELS LIKE HOME - WHAT WE OFFER:
- A professional environment with a top employer in the IT industry with latest hardware (Surface Laptop, iPhone, Samsung Flip etc.)
- An exciting field of activity in a dynamic and varied environment
- Short ways, familiar environment with open door policy
- Traveling was yesterday. We work exclusively remote
- A lot of freedom in the daily work organization (home office, trust-based working hours ...)
- Organized knowledge exchange and development with experienced colleagues and training providers
- 20 days of vacation, free drinks and fruit, back massages and many other great benefits
We are looking forward to your online application!
Do you have any questions?
Your contact person: