SAP S/4HANA Developer/SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d)
DepartmentIT Service & Support
It's nice when you can say like Stephan: „I feel home here“. And in fact, that's what working at All for One Group is all about. Sure, All for One Group, as a leading consulting and IT group, stands primarily for process consulting, technology consulting and management consulting. It offers exciting tasks and projects related to business IT from SAP, Microsoft and IBM. And yet: if you ask our more than 2,500 colleagues, it is precisely this unique spirit, the great cooperation and for one another that makes them say: „The All for One Group is a piece of home“.
Become part of the All for One Group.
As SAP S/4HANA DEVELOPER/SAP ABAP DEVELOPER in APPLICATION SERVICES your focus will be on the support and optimization of SAP systems from our customers in the manufacturing industry who usually are medium-sized and located in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
MORE THAN A JOB - THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU:
- Supporting our clients in terms of integration, support and optimization of SAP solutions in their system environment
- Concept development for application design, for transfer of data and interfaces and their implementation
- Generating reports, dialogue programs, lists and forms
- Integration of new developments, extensions and interfaces in our existing SAP solutions in order to continuously optimize our industry solutions
YOUR PASSION – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of experience as a SAP Developer
- Very good ABAP programming skills and ideally experienced in Web DynPro for ABAP or ABAP-objects programming
- Basic Experience with SAP UI5 & SAP Fiori is desirable
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills (as a plus)
- Experience in automotive supply industry is desirable
- Ability to work independently and results-oriented
IT FEELS LIKE HOME - WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging and varied activities with successful world market leaders and hidden champions
- A lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential at the No. 1 in the German HCM market
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development paired with our company academy and further development prospects with the group of companies
- 20 days vacation and other constantly growing benefits
- Attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (including home office)
- A secure, valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
We are looking forward to your online application!
Your contact person: Sezer Canatar (Candidate Success Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions?
Your contact person: