All for Metal
Your Industry - Metalworking
Companies in the metalworking industry place many different demands on their business software:
- Future-proof software with the potential for ongoing process optimisation
- Reduce capital commitment in inventory assets
- Optimise processing and cycle times
- Incorporate raw-materials issues
- Class listings of parts characteristics
- Support the development process for products, tools and assemblies
- Integrated document management (e.g. CAD)
- Integrated quality management
- Integrated cost and performance accounting
- Reduce cash-to-cash cycle times
All for Metal is a package solution designed for small to mid-sized companies in the metalworking industry, which is standardised and yet custom-tailored to specific business processes at the same time. Its compelling focus on unique industry requirements and features makes All for Metal fully operational in the shortest possible time. And it takes little effort and expense to accommodate individual company wishes and specifications.
All for Metal helps improve your competitiveness through its integrated modelling and depiction of the various departments and business lines - starting with the development process for products, tools and assemblies, to administering customer-supplied equipment or vendor consignments all the way to connecting with the CAD system. A dependable and professional industry concept, sample forms, supplementary reports, additional smart innovations and industry-specific training materials round out this solution package and make All for Metal a genuine added-value solution.
All for Metal is specially developed for
- Shop fabricators
- Series manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers
and also covers all other manufacturing and production methods.